With over 25 years experience in the industry, LASELEC has become a world leader in the development and manufacturing of state-of-the-art wire processing equipment, primarily designed for the aerospace industry. LASELEC Inc has been experiencing a major growth in the American market operating out of its facility in Grand Prairie, TX, illustrated by a strategic partnership with Komax Group started in 2015.
Visit www.laselec.com for more information.
Based in Grand Prairie, TX, the technician will be traveling 50 to 75% mainly across US and Canada.
We are looking for someone willing to travel, no experience candidates are accepted, with knowledge in electronics and/or mechanics. Strong work ethic and teamwork attitude, the technician will be in direct contact with customers. A period of training will be held first in house where the technician will receive basic knowledge on the equipment then on the field where he will assist senior technician and learn from experience in reel context. After that period the technician will be in charge of the installation and maintenance of marker equipment and guaranty the satisfaction of customer.
1 – on the field duties
• Complete preventive and curative maintenance.
• Communicate and report right away any gap or issue encountered.
• Installation and training operator and maintenance staff.
• Ensure safety practices are respected.
• Listen and report customer needs and request/guaranty customer satisfaction.
2 – In house duties
• Follow up customer needs and open points on regular basis.
• Follow action plan in order to address open points.
• Test and repair defective parts.
• Coordinate and plan visits.
• Record and classify paperwork from previous services.
• Writing and follow procedure.
• Support continuous improvement activities.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated team player with good communication skills and high level of attention to detail.